This snippet creates a single card with text over an image or colored background that links to another page or website. The slide out button can be customized. The spacing around each card is controlled in the Boxed Sections snippet that the Card is inserted into.
This snippet must always be inserted into a column of a Boxed Sections snippet. You can create multiple rows of cards by adding additional rows to the Boxed Sections snippet.
- Enter the desired text that will be displayed on the card.
- Select the text you entered and insert a link to another CMS page or external URL.
- If including an image in the background, crop the Card type with the Image Editor and insert the largest size card that was cropped.
- If not including an image, change the selection to the desired background color. When using this snippet in an asset you must type in the code for the desired color:
- For Gold enter “gold” without quotation marks.
- For “Black” enter “black” without quotation marks.
- For “Dark Gray” enter “medium-gray” without quotation marks.
- Change the default button text if alternate wording is desired.
You should add two, three, or four Card snippets in a row.