HuskiesFit yoga classes with Joan, Beth & Hailey – we’ve got 6 class options/week this summer! http://ow.ly/4ddh30bxJUD #huskiesfit #yoga
Earn your American Red Cross Certification in this 9-day training course located at the Michigan Tech SDC Pool. Register now! Class size is limited, and the deadline to register is May 19!
For more information or to register, visit Lifeguard Certification.
Learn to skate this summer @ the Mac! 4 week session starts June 5. Sign up today! http://ow.ly/fvxW30boOe8 #iceskating #healthyhuskies
HuskiesFit Programs will offer 3 sessions of group swim lessons this summer:
- June 12-23 (registration closes June 7)
- June 26-30 & July 10-14 (registration closes June 21)
- July 31 – August 11 (registration closes July 26)
Preschool (4-5 years) and Levels 1-6. Parent/child classes will not be offered during the summer session. Classes meet Monday-Friday for 2 weeks from 11:00-11:50am each day.
Classes fill quickly so sign up today! Visit group swim lessons for more information and to register.
The first Summer session of Aikido begins Friday, May 19. The 7 week program offers 3 levels of training:
- Beginner – Ages 7 & Under, Friday, 6:30-7:00 p.m., cost $49
- Intermediate – Ages 8-10, Friday 6:30-7:30 p.m., cost $56
- Advanced – Ages 11+, Friday, 6:30-8:00 p.m., cost $63
For more information and to register, visit Youth Aikido.
Learn from the Huskies for your player development. Program meets 3 hours per week for 3 weeks.
On & off-ice program
- On-Ice – Power Skating
- Off-Ice – Passing, shooting, stickhandling & games
Open to hockey players birth years 2003-2010. Cost per player is $125.
Full equipment required on ice. Athletic clothing, tennis shoes, gloves and stick required for off-ice skills session.
For more information and to register, visit Huskies Power Skating & Off-Ice Hockey Skills.