Dear ACMAL Users,
I wanted to inform you that I will be on vacation from October 23 through October 28th. During this period, if you encounter any issues or have any questions, please reach out to the following contacts:
- For X-ray Facility questions, please contact
- Dr. Ed Laitila at 906-369-2041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Electron Optics Facility questions or sample preparation, please contact
- For Scanning Probe Microscopy (AFM) & Surface Analysis (XPS) Facilities questions, please reach out to
- Dr. Timothy Leftwich at email@example.com.
- For Confocal Imaging Facility questions, please contact
- Dr. Marina Tanasova at 906-487-1163 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Cell Culture Lab & Flow Cytometer)
- In case of an emergency, call public safety by dialing 911.
These individuals, as experts in their respective areas, will be able to assist you promptly. However, please note that for general inquiries or matters not specific to a particular area, it is best to contact me upon my return.
I have complete confidence in the ACMAL team’s abilities to handle any issues that may arise during my absence. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. I will be sure to get back to you promptly upon my return on October 30th.
Wishing you all continued success with your research.