The University will be closed December 23 through December 31 in observance of the Winter Holidays. Below are the adjusted deadlines for the pay period December 12 through December 25 (bi-weekly 26). As a department timekeeper, it is your responsibility to share this information with all employees in your department.
Please be sure that all web time approvers have a designated PROXY set up.
- Status Forms & EPAF Submissions Friday, 12/10/2021 at Noon
- Deduction Forms Wednesday, 12/15/2021 at Noon
- Time Sheets Sent to the Department Thursday, 12/16/2021 at 9:00am
- Time Sheets due to Payroll Monday, 12/20/2021 at Noon
- Electronic Time Submission Monday, 12/20/2021 at Noon
- Web Time Entry Approval Monday, 12/20/2021 at 2:00pm
*There will NOT be an Off-Cycle or Reallocation batch the week of December 19, 2021 due to the holiday processing scheduling for Bi-weekly 26. Pay day for Bi-weekly 26 will be Friday, December 31, 2021. Status Form and EPAF Submissions for Bi-weekly 01 will be due Tuesday, December 28, 2021. Regular payroll processing schedules will resume on Monday, January 3, 2022.
Have a safe and Happy Holiday Season!
For instructions on how to set up a proxy, please visit: